Dr. Zoumalan has authored multiple surgical articles including a landmark research article on Rhinoplasty. The results of the study shows a mean increase in breathing capabilities of almost 40% and determines which aspects of Rhinoplasty improve breathing. Dr. Zoumalan has worked on this study with Dr. Constantinides of New York University for the past 7 years and is proud that the results are significant and will be able to help Rhinoplasty surgeons around the world. It is currently being covered by news outlets such as Cosmetic Surgery Times.
The following is a sample of the research articles on Rhinoplasty from Dr. Zoumalan. Please click on the titles to read the full text.
Rhinoplasty Research Articles
- Aesthetic Repair of Small Sized Nasal Defects
- Analysis of Vector Alignment with the Zitelli Bilobed Flap for Nasal Defect Repair
- Effects of Various Sub-mucous resection Techniques of Septal Cartilage on Nasal Tip Projection
- Flat panel cone beam computed tomography of the sinuses
- Intra-operative Suction Assisted Evaluation of the Nasal Valve in Rhinoplasty
- Quantitative Comparison Between Micro-perforating Osteotomies and Continual Lateral Osteomonies in Rhinoplasty
- Subjective and Objective Improvement in Breathing After Rhinoplasty
- Treatment of Dorsal Deviation
Facial Surgery Articles
- Anatomic Considerations in the Aging Face
- Biomechanical Analysis of Anchoring Points in Rhytidectomy
- Anti-depressants and Bleeding Risk After Face-lift Surgery
- Current Concepts in the Management of the Aging Forehead in Facial Plastic Surgery
- Hematoma Rates in Drainless Deep-Plane Face Lift Surgery with and without Fibrin Glue
- Orbicularis Suspension Flap and Its Effect on Lower Eyelid Position
- Plating in Microvascular Reconstruction of the Mandible: Can Fixation be too Rigid?
Hear what our
clients have to say
I was injured on January 7, 2012 in a mo-ped/scooter accident in Cozumel, Mexico. My entire body head to toe (literally) endured horrendous road rash, my nose broke & plenty more. The level of care I received from dr Zoumalan & his entire office was/is truly indescribable but I shall try!
It’s been a year since my septoplasty and rhinoplasty and I am extremely happy with my results.Not only has my breathing dramatically improved, I am sleeping better than ever. I feel healthier and it has significantly changed my exercise routine. I can definitely push myself harder and my workouts are longer and more efficient. Best part is I don’t get that winded feeling or stuffy or runny nose while running. I didn’t realize how many aspects of my life would change after the surgery.
I had a Face and Neck Lift on December 3rd, 2014. Dr. Zoumalan does excellent work! He is very thorough in explaining the procedure, and has an excellent bedside manner. I am so happy with my result. I would highly recommend Dr. Zoumalan.
So when I met with Richard Zoumalan, I gave him a picture of me when I was 42, and I said, “That’s what I want. Is that possible?” And he said, “Yes!” He explained what he’d do, and how he would do it. I had surgery less than a month ago, and amazingly, I look almost exactly like me, only about 25 years younger.
Past Life Love
Dr. Richard Zoumalan performed an exceptional revisional rhinoplasty of my nose. I have a history of chronic sinusitis and have had several sinus surgeries and 2 rhinoplasties in hopes to correct my problem. My original rhinoplasty was done to correct a severely deviated septum.
The Cutting Edge
Over 50 Medical Articles Published throughout the most notable medical journals.